Sarathi.nic.in Apply For Licence
Sarathi is official government site for applying request of learning driving license and permanent driving license which based on token system previously we have offline system in that we have to manually fill form and then submit to RTO after that we have to confirm details by showing employee of RTO then we get specific date in that we have to face to lots of problem like long time waiting, standing for hours and getting approve from RTO officer which become long process to save to time and overcome this problem government of India under Ministry of Road Transport and Highways launched website Sarathi.nic.in which help to book appointment or to apply online application of driving licence for two wheeler, four wheeler and heavy vehicle which become easy to get date but some people failed to access or use this online process so for them here we providing some detail from beginning till permanent driving license so you will not face any problem and this online portal also provide you Services like E-payment GW, CSC , SSDG and Service partners are also being provided.
Also Ready: How to Apply For Driving Licence
How To Apply Driving Licence Learning
When you going to get license you have to first apply for learning license for that below we provide steps:
- Visit this site: Sarathi.nic.in you will get three section Sarathi Licence Service, Information Notification and Notional Register Quires
- Then in the first section your get Apply Online for: in that click on Application Form for New LL and DL so after that you will get new form
- After that Form of Application for New Licence to Drive a Motor Vehicle window will open in that you have to option New Learner’s License and New Driving License.
- As we applying form learning licence we have to select New Learner’s License and then click on continue button.
- After clicking on continue you will get Applicant details in same window
- Now first you have to fill details of Adhar Card which is very important because Adhar card has our address in which our final address will deliver to this same address of Adhar card has and after that fill details Relation which compulsory.
- Fill details carefully special blocks like Gender, select state, first name, last name, country of birth, select rto, date of birth, age, Education qualification and if If place of birth is outside India, Month & Year when migrated to India then you have to fill two details more Month and Year
- After filling applicant details you have to click on Continue after this you will get new column in that you have to fill local address and in this block you have to input Address following with Adhar card, light bill I.e. Electricity Bill or Voter Id because this address will be verify by RTO officer so you have to be careful because on same address licence get delivery and on licence this address will be printed so this is very important block and also while verification you have at least one address proof of your name with the help of details State, District, Flat Number, Flat / House Name, House Number/Plot Number, Street, Locality, Village / Town / City, Taluka / Mandal, Pincode, Duration of Stay at this address after filling click on continue
- Then you will get class of vehicle which different for every vehicle so you confirm then select from option after selecting class again click on continue
- Then you will get document column in that you get notice List of Enclosures (Applicant should produce the original documents before the Licensing Authority at the office.) and choose and Documents List and Proofs List.
- And also have to answer the different rules which is assign by government. And then submit button which complete final process.
- If you want to print your application then you have to again on home page on same column of services you get option of print application and after clicking on that you have to fill application form number and input birth date and after clicking of submit button download of application form automatically started which is in pdf format.
Learning Driving Licence Form
Learning Driving Licence Test
- After filling form you will get unique id and also get date on which you have to give test for learning licence
- First you have to visit respective RTO office on given date and then visit to office and then you documents get verified as you mentioned in Application address so you have bring your document along with Applicant form.
- After that you have to go for test before for giving instruction you have to go in room where all instruction and written and which help to get easy test and you have read all instruction and sign before entering in exam after that
- You will get computer in that you have to give test in which you have to enter unique and have to complete test with some time interval and there will be 15 question in that you have to answer 9 correct answer otherwise you will fail and have to give retest
- Test for learning licence is based on sign of roads or driving signs and some general question of driving which are simple and easy, in question we will provide four option in that you have to choose correct option and submit test.
Read Also: Driving Licence Application From
Apply Permanent Driving Licence
- Visit Sarathi.nic.in after that you will get three column in that Sarathi Services Column click on Application Form for New LL and DL which is under Apply Online option
- After that new window will get open of name Form of Application for New Licence to Drive a Motor Vehicle in that for Permanent licence you have to select New Driving Licence and after selecting click on Application
- Then Fill Applicant Details which are mention in learning licence you have to fill same details after filling details click on continue
- In same window Address Details will open and again fill all details and click on submit then document column you have to fill all details and then click on submit button
- After that take print out of application you are done with form filling
Permanent Driving Licence Test
- After filling form you will get date of test and which comes two month after you gets Learning Driving licence
- Just you have to bring learning licence and document and then you have to visit RTO
- Then RTO officer will give you different driving in which you have drive same class vehicle and if complete given task then you will pass in test
- After you pass in test then you will get permanent driving licence at respective address.
Above we provide complete details of getting driving licence of any class of vehicle so follow instruction and get licence.
Also Read: Sarathi.nic.in